Get advise from a personal tutor and access a network of learners online
WHO TAKES THIS COURSE?
- Aspiring project managers
WHAT TOPICS DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- Introduction to Project Management
- General Project Planning
- Time & Resource Planning
- Evaluation, Implementation & Monitoring
AT THE END OF THE COURSE, YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO…
- Manage the introduction of new initiatives or organisational changes
- Work with tools and techniques focused on project planning, software solutions, monitoring and evaluation
- Identify resources, define objectives and time lines and produce a work breakdown structure
WHEN WILL THE COURSE TAKE PLACE?
27.01.2020 – 28.02.2020
You will receive a certificate of participation upon successful completion.
BASIC PREREQUISITES FOR PARTICIPATION
- Stable internet connection
- Current browser versions , such as Internet Explorer 8+, Google Chrome, etc.
- Java Script and Cookies must be activated
HOW TO APPLY
- Register via www.atingi.org and create your account on the atingi platform
- After you have created your account , you will find our Call for Applications in the Course Library on atingi to apply for the course
- We will reach out to you and let you know more about the next steps